- General Conference issue of the Ensign
- Josh Groban
- My boots
- Inspired Stake Presidents
- Roommate sleepovers in the living room
- It hasn't snowed yet
- My perfectly healthy pancreas (I've recently learned in my chronic disease class how important pancreases are!)
- Late night talks
- Emily, who made me actually enjoy Halloween this year.
- Hope is at BYU with me!
- A great FHE family
- Nicolle, my roommate who just had a birthday and got her mission call to the Phillipines!
- The convenience of baby carrots
- Listening to multiple general authorities at BYU in one week, including the Prophet
- Random, unexpected texts from friends
- Professor Merrill (my epidemiology professor)
- Jamie, who is joining me in not eating sugar between Halloween and Thanksgiving
- Republican debates (for entertainment value)
- Trees like this decorating one of the best places on earth (aka BYU):
Thursday, November 10, 2011
What are you thankful for?