Thursday, November 10, 2011

What are you thankful for?

  • General Conference issue of the Ensign
  • Josh Groban
  • My boots
  • Inspired Stake Presidents
  • Roommate sleepovers in the living room
  • It hasn't snowed yet
  • My perfectly healthy pancreas (I've recently learned in my chronic disease class how important pancreases are!)
  • Late night talks
  • Emily, who made me actually enjoy Halloween this year.
  • Hope is at BYU with me!
  • A great FHE family
  • Nicolle, my roommate who just had a birthday and got her mission call to the Phillipines!
  • The convenience of baby carrots
  • Listening to multiple general authorities at BYU in one week, including the Prophet
  • Random, unexpected texts from friends
  • Professor Merrill (my epidemiology professor)
  • Jamie, who is joining me in not eating sugar between Halloween and Thanksgiving
  • G-chat
  • Republican debates (for entertainment value)
  • Trees like this decorating one of the best places on earth (aka BYU):


  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...